Welcome to the West Virginia Bureau for Child Support Enforcement (BCSE). This application is available to anyone with Internet access, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a printer. If a printer is not available, you will need to contact your local DHHR-BCSE to request an application and to schedule an appointment. If you do not have
Adobe Acrobat Reader
, you can install it for free.
The WV BCSE offers a variety of services to help you to secure support from the parent(s) of the child. Some of the services available through the WV BCSE are:
- Locating the parent(s)
- Legally establishing paternity
- Establishing child support
- Establishing medical support and/or health insurance coverage
- Collecting support payments
- Enforcing a court order
- Reviewing and modifying the court order
- Please be prepared to verify certain information in order for your case to be processed. Failure to provide copies of these documents could delay the processing of your case.
- Complete one application for each Obligor.
- Please print the application. Then carefully use ink to fill out the information clearly and legibly.
- Once you have completed the application and have carefully read your Rights and Responsibilities, sign and date the application.
- Give your application to the nearest Child Support Office. A worker may call you for more information.
- Should you have further questions you may contact your local office or BCSE Customer Service Unit at 1-800-249-3778.