General Medicine Clinic
- Ambulatory acute care; chronic disease management; sports, CDL, and other general physicals; immunizations; women's services cancer screening; exercise programs; treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Weekdays 8AM - 4PM
- Appointments requested, walk-ins accepted
Family Planning Clinic
- Confidential exam, education, and birth control for women and men. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM
- Help for individuals and families, children and adolescents. Including, but not limited to, grief and loss; depression; personal growth; self discovery.
- Smoking Cessation - By appointment only
- Consultation and education for weight control, diabetes management, cholesterol problems. Weight loss support group available.
- Thursday 11AM - 4PM
Appointments requested - walk-ins accepted as time permits.
- Radiology (X-Ray)
- Upper and lower extremities, including abdomen, chest, head and sinuses, mammogram, and other routine studies. Process site for regional TB testing.
- General Laboratory
- EKG, blood and urine specimen collection. Basic routine testing done on site. DNA and Drug testing now available.
Provide meeting space for:
- Alzheimer's Support Group
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Care-Givers Group
- After Care groups
- Counseling offices for Valley Mental Health
- Local educational training programs