Division of Quality and Compliance
The Division of Quality and Compliance monitors the effectiveness of medical and mental health services, and ensures program compliance for entities funded by the Bureau to support the delivery of health care in seven state-operated facilities and outpatient community behavioral health centers throughout West Virginia.
The Division of Quality & Compliance monitors community based behavioral health services that are predominantly funded through contractual and grant agreements with the state's comprehensive behavioral health centers and other agencies. Funding is primarily administered through the Division of Adult Mental Health, Child & Adolescent Mental health, Alcoholism & Drug Abuse and the Division of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities. A key objective of the Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities is to facilitate development of programs that address individuals who have a diagnosis of mental illness, substance abuse, developmental delay, or a co-occurring disorder and who are at risk for psychiatric inpatient admission, other residential or out of home placement.
SEVEN STATE FACILITIES:
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
ACUTE CARE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS
ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
LONG TERM CARE FACILITIES
Bureau for Behavioral Health & Health Facilities Internal Divisions
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Centers
- Appalachian Community Health Center, Inc.
- Eastern Panhandle Mental Health Center, Inc.
- FMRS Health Systems, Inc.
- HealthWays, Inc.
- Logan-Mingo Area Mental Health Center
- Northwood Health Systems, Inc.
- Potomac Highlands Mental Health Guild, Inc.
- Prestera Center for Mental Health Services
- Seneca Health Services, Inc.
- Southern Highlands Community Mental Health Center, Inc.
- United Summit Center, Inc.
- Valley HealthCare System
- Westbrook Health Services, Inc.
Comprehensive Behavioral health Centers for Developmental Disabilities