DHHR | BPH | Text size A A A
Acute Respiratory Illness Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Click on the link below.
- In the prompt that opens, titled "Installing...", you may select to directly download the WebEx player or choose the Java version.
If you are in the state network:
- Click on the button at the bottom labeled "Install Using Java".
- A prompt may appear saying "Java Update Needed." Select "Later."
- The screen should change to say "Playback in progress" in bold font. Wait several seconds to minutes for a pop up to appear that says, "Do you want to run this application?" The name will be roadshow, the publisher is Cisco WebEx, LLC. Click the "Run" button.
- The webinar should open on your desktop.
- If outside the state network:
- You may follow the directions for the state network and install using Java, or you can do a direct installation. Choose that option and follow its pompts.
- Save to a folder you can find easily later. The application should auto-launch the webinar, but for later use it is helpful to remember this.
Click Here to View the Webinar