HIV/AIDS Awareness Days
Throughout the year, HIV/AIDS Awareness Days are designated to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS in the U.S. Each awareness day focuses on a specific population or HIV/AIDS-related effort.
For more information about HIV/AIDS Awareness Days, please visit http://www.aids.gov/awareness-days.
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day: February 7
- Women & Girls Day: March 10
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day: May 18
- National Asian & Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day: May 19
- Caribbean American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day: June 8
- National HIV Testing Day: June 27
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day: September 18
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day: Septemebr 27
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day: October 15
- World AIDS Day: December 1